Introducing People to Asea Redox Cell Signaling Supplement
As Tyler Norton explained in his final closing comments at the 2017 Asea Convention many times we feel the need to over complicate discussions around what Asea Redox Cell Signaling Supplement is instead of keeping it simple. Most of us are not medical practitioners and our explanation and introduction to people about Asea and Redox Signaling Molecules can be kept simple for the majority of people. Most people just want to know what’s in it for them, in other words the Benefits of Asea. This attached video is a great way to introduce people to the Benefits of Asea.
What is It? What Does it Do?
Why Do I Need it?
- What is it? Cell Signaling Supplement
- What Does it Do? Turns on or Activates your Genes
- Why Do I Need It? Our Cells are Breaking Down. Asea activates Cellular Communication for Optimal Health.
Keeping it Simple:
- Redox Signaling Molecules (RSM) are NATIVE to your body.
- As we age or are impacted by outside toxins our cellular communication does not function the way it should.
- Our bodies are made up of trillions of cells that each serve specific functions. Heart cells, brain cells, lung cells, stomach cells and so on. All serving their functions in harmony with each other. Our cells are all connected and they rely on clear signals that keep those pathways open and functioning well. When those pathways are closed or not functioning well, our overall health suffers.
- RSM ASEA REDOX Cell Signaling Supplement addresses cellular breakdown, starting at the genetic level and proven now to open the communication (genetic pathways)